It’s Meat Friday over here at Baseball BBQ!
You won't want to miss these Kansas City Pork Chops. We're thinking the Royals should add this to the menu at Kauffman Stadium.
Season pork chops with an easy dry rub and refrigerate until ready to grill. The longer the meat marinates- the better! Brush with your favorite BBQ sauce before removing from the grill.
- 6 thin center-cut pork chops (bone-in or boneless)
- 6 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chili powder (adjust depending on spice preference)
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- ⅓ cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
Don't forget to pair your favorite Baseball BBQ tools with this recipe!
- Mix together brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Place pork chops in a ziplock bag and add brown sugar mixture. Seal bag and shake to coat pork chops in mixture. Refrigerate and let marinate for up to 24 hours (the longer the better!).
- Remove pork chops from the bag and grill 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Cook until the pork chops reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Brush the pork chops with BBQ sauce on each side before removing from the grill!